Welcome to IPJ Real Estate’s first BLOG post! We are creating this blog space with careful intent. Our hope is to provide pertinent and relevant information about real estate, community events, local favorites, resources and maybe even a little humor along the way!
If you’re reading this, you probably already know us, but let me make some quick introductions. I’ll start with me since I’m the one typing right now! I’m Amey Ryan and I’m the Owner of IPJ Real Estate (since 2014). I’ve worked in the industry since graduating from college and I have worked my way up the proverbial ladder from Office Assistant (with another firm) to Owner of this small, independent (non-franchise) firm. It’s been a blast and I wouldn’t change a thing. I love what I do and I love the people I work with!
I have three Associate Brokers in the office that also list (for sellers) and sell (for buyers) property, day in and day out. Real Estate is both their career and pasttime, and they're totally devoted to their clients and customers.
- Sarah Peluso has been with IPJ Real Estate since the very beginning of her career and has nailed this gig! She is finally able to balance her work here in the office with community commitments and her family!
- Courtney DeBisschop was licensed the same year I was (if memory serves us both correctly). The difference is that she was still in college – how ambitious of her! She had some great role models with both parents having been in real estate sales and development.
- Having sold her and her husband a house many years ago, I got to know Beth Stanway pretty well. (It’s amazing how many former clients have become close friends!) Beth first joined the office as an Agent Assistant and quickly stepped up into the role of sales. It was a great match.
I'll add our all-important full-time Staff to the team intros:
- Karen James comes to us by way of a long career in the legal offices of many local legends. She wanted to mix things up a bit and we are the great beneficiaries of her incredible attention to detail and organizational skills. A local gal, she knows just about everyone that walks by the office!
- Last, and certainly not least is the latest addition to our team of pros. Polly Raine joined the office in November of 2017 and immediately raised the bar for us. Our marketing materials and presence now have a level of class we're proud to uphold in all that we do. She also brings a balance to the office with her calm demeanor. (Well, maybe she just balances me!) You have Polly to thank for this blog idea!
Oh, wait, there's one more….Ingrid Jackson. How could I forget the one that started it all? Ingrid opened this business in 2006 as Ingrid Punderson Jackson Real Estate and was quickly recognized as a leader in the county. While Ingrid isn’t in the office daily, she’s still a conduit for our business pipeline and a great connector to folks the world over. Ingrid – if you’re reading this – thanks for setting the standards by which we still follow today!
Back to the blog - we all plan to author in our little blogosphere and we plan to engage you every couple of weeks with our musings. We don’t want to bore you but we also don’t want to inundate you with mindless clutter. We want to be informative. We want you to value what we are doing. Do you have a topic you’d like us to cover? Call, email, stop by our office - we'd love to hear from you!
Signing off, but not for long,